BACK OF HOUSE
‘s experienced team handles all hiring, staffing, training and supervision of all “Back of House” (BOH) responsibilities. Our accomplished, seasoned and veteran organization is made up of:
- chef de cuisines
- chef garde managers / chef de froids
- dessert chef
- executive chefs
- food preparation workers
- fry cooks
- grill cooks
- kitchen managers
- line cooks
- pantry/prep cooks
- saute chefs
- sous chefs
The “Back of House” (BOH)
duties also include inventory, ordering/purchasing, food control costs, training and sanitation.
provides leadership and direction to utility and culinary team including hiring, training, developing coaching and counseling.
indieFORK “Back of House” (BOH) specializes in a resume of contacts with produce farmers to fish mongers, from speciality item purveyors to strong relationships with local farms and markets.
Other “Back of House” Responsibilities:
- Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit and enhancing the guest experience
- Labor Scheduling – achieving proper production levels to deliver excellent service using and adhering to NY Labor Laws hiring methods and standards.
- Food Cost Control – weekly food inventory, food prep via forecast, food sanitation evaluation and action plans. Ensuring proper execution of all food handling procedures and recipes. Operating responsibly and efficiently and within the theoretical food cost expectations
- Crew Training and Certification – Execution of FOH/ BOH crew training, certified trainer rosters FOH/BOH, maintain master training records, lead cook development, maintaining inventory of training aids and supplies, executing cycle roll outs, BOH crew performance appraisals/performance management recommendations
- Engaging team members through engagement, recognition, restaurant communications, and annual safety training.
- Crew professional development roadmap (PDR) execution
- Recruitment and Selection- Interviewing BOH candidates
adheres to all guidelines to ensure efficient, safe and sanitary food production, purchasing, receiving, food storage and facility maintenance.
LEARN HOW TO MAKE AT HOME RECIPES